No Down-Payment Needed
Easier Qualification than Traditional Loans
Competitive Rates vs. Traditional Loans
Monthly Mortgage Insurance
Down Payment Needed
About the VA Program
Borrowers are eligible if they have:
- Served 90 days minimum during wartime.
- Served 180 days minimum during peacetime.
Other eligible groups
- Un-remarried surviving spouses or spouses of POW or MIA service person.
- Service personnel on active duty (181 days minimum, or 90 if served during Gulf War).
- Selected Reserves and National Guard with 6 years of minimum service in an active unit, unless discharged for disability connected to service.
- Specific United States citizens who have served in the military of a government allied with the United States during WWII.
- Public Health Service officers, cadets of the United States Military, Air Force, Or Coast Guard Academy.
- Midshipmen at the United States Naval Academy.
- Officers of the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration.
- Merchant seaman with WWII Service.
Dishonorably discharged veterans are not eligible.
- Debt to Income Ratio (Over 620 credit score) * 60%
- Debt to Income Ratio (under 620 credit score) * 43%
How it Works
Start Home Shopping
Proudly Serving Our Military and Veterans
United States Army
United States Navy
United States Air Force
United States Marine Corps
United States Coast Guard
Frequently Asked Questions
What about credit scores?
How long does it take to close?
Are you affiliated with the VA?
Melissa was the glue that stuck all the pieces together and Anthony was an excellent communicat
Minneapolis MN 55411
This statement of current loan terms and conditions is not an offer to enter into an interest rate or discount point agreement. Any such offer may be made only pursuant to subdivisions 3 and 4 of Minnesota Statutes Section 47.206.